- child I am babysitting: How do you get grownup teeth?
- me: You lose your baby teeth
- child I am babysitting: they fall out!?
- me: they fall out
- child I am babysitting: do you still have your baby eyes?
- child I am babysitting: or did they fall out
- me: you keep the same eyes all your life
- child I am babysitting: *touches eyes* whoa
… watch your back in theater 9 Mr. Peabody
u walk in the theater and the lights dim, frozen comes on screen, u sit through the movie, it was so good, u get up to leave but the lights have not risen, frozen is starting over on the screen, u briskly make your way to the exit and the attendant shoves you back inside the theater, don’t you wanna see your movie? he says, you claw at the door as frozen repeats over and over again behind you, elsa telling you to just let it go, your tears turn into tiny snowflakes, on the 3rd day people are eating the theater cushions, you have given up any hope of escape, you sing along quietly for the 43rd time, let it go..let it goo…
- me at 7AM: tired
- me at 12PM: tired
- me at 3PM: tired
- me at 7PM: tired
- me at 10PM: tired
- me at 2AM: TIME TO REDECORATE MY ENTIRE ROOM
my favourite word privileged people say is ‘if’
'if someone came up to me and said…'
'if i got bullied for who i was…'
'if the roles were reversed…'
like we don’t get ifs, we are getting harassed on the street, we are getting attacked, we are in the marginalised group who you have power over I don’t care about your hypothetical fucking situation